My Little World

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

A Weekend Outing

Time flies... now my sis's turn to go study.
The weekend was mainly brought my sister to her hostel and college. Hmmm... eventhough it is called a "university college" but I still think... college la...! I just wonder why it is called "university college". Or it is a university by now?
This is the view from my sister's so called "condo"!!
It costs RM650 per month wey!!! RM650 for a air-cond room which share with another girl!! imagine... a small room with RM 1300 per month!! too much!

After check in the hostel, we went to sunway hotel. Planned to stay a night there but... the rate is RM600++ per night!! Woow... too ex right!! BUT... was fully book!!! Now, you have money also you can't get a room to stay!!!
and my parents ended up stay at Holiday Villa...
Jalan-jalan at Sunway Pyramid... nothing much to shop... and we ended up sien-ing outside the sunway.

my parents...

two daughter and parents

Jocelyn

My dar dar, the good boy taking my parents around!! He must be very tired and kanjiong for a good performance!! haha...

and yes... in the night my parents have bowling session at hotel...!
I just having photo session...! hahah... my top was bought from BKK... I want buy more... -_-"

Labels:

1 Comments:

At April 9, 2009 at 4:05 PM , Blogger Eunice said...

your sister sure got full scholarship. she's so smart :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home