My Little World

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Bangkok 5-8 March Part VI

Finally come to my shopping day~~~!!
Chatuchak! It's only open on Sat & Sun.

my G-boy followed to help carry my buys... haahha...

In fact, I did not buy a lot which make me so regret now!!!
Chicken Mee Sua... *Nice*

Coconut ice-cream... is good to have ice-cream at this hot weather...!!!

The mango sticky rice that we have been looking for in our BKK trip..!

The weather is HOT HOT HOT... which make me really sick!
After the chatuchak, we straight went to Central World for NaRaYa shopping which made me have a terrible headache!! So lesson: after chatuchak, you should go back hotel and bath before heading to other places...!
In the night we came to Suan Lum to have dinner. It is a big hawker center but the food aren't cheap.

I have this Tomyam eventhough I felt sick. But this was the last night and I must enjoy the tomyam to max!!! haaha... Don't be surprise to see what we've ordered! we finished them all...! :p

Another Tomyam... but this was like the instance me that I cook!
If not mistaken, the tomyam cost 70baht each!!! expensive right..!!!
Mango salad... This was nice!! The best mango salad I ever have!!! 50baht

I never miss pat thai!! but... Ok lor... not so special!

Thai fried rice!!

The super "kao" mango smoothy!!
Mango kao kao!

So full both of us...

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At April 8, 2009 at 4:18 PM , Blogger Eunice said...

I regret for not shopping much too -_-"

 
At April 8, 2009 at 10:13 PM , Blogger kiang said...

yea... so next time must just buy and dont care so much...!!! hahaha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home