My Little World

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Bangkok 5-8 March Part V

Finally... The place that I've been waiting for... Sirocco!
I saw this place in a photo which sent by my friend few years back and again in a blog which I follow. Show dear this place and he bought me there!!! haha... Thanks for the sweet moment we have there.
Sirocco, experience the dining at the 65th (if not mistaken) of the State Tower.
A lot of "guai lous" here. The restaurant is too class and made me a little bit uneasy!! -_- ahah...



We can only take photos at the sky bar or at our table. Not even at the staircase that you could see in the photos to avoid disturbing others and also to respect others' privacy! a lot of rules huh!!

my honey bun... and a lot of bunsss....


lobster soup as starter (a nice name which is too long for me to remember)

I do not know what this called... -_- ahahhaa


my salmon

dear's chicken and mushroom

The only photo taken ( I mean together)!
I love this place. But too expensive to spoil ourselves again I think.
For those interested, you can visit to their website and make a reservation. They are always fully booked!!!!
In fact, I love Bangkok and I so wish to go again~~~~~~~~~~!!!!! I want to go BKK!!!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At April 2, 2009 at 4:32 PM , Blogger YT said...

Hey, just wondering, how much will it cost for a 4-course meal for two?

 
At April 3, 2009 at 10:58 PM , Blogger kiang said...

the set dinner is 3800 for one! come with starter, two main course, dessert and drink. We ordered ala carte which cost around 5k plus 6k baht

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home