My Little World

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Bangkok 5-8 March Part III

Second day, we woke up early and had breakfast at hotel.
The plan was to have tour to the Grand Palace, Wat Pho and Wat Arun. The cab to Grand Palace costs 100 baht.
You will see me in my sleeping pants because the hotel reception girl said with my Zara brown pants is not allowed to get into Grand Palace. bo huat then, I dont want simply buy a long pants so... But yet I see so many tourist with 3 quarter pants!! But my sleeping pants is really comfortable under the super hot weather...! Pity my dear,who was wearing the jeans!
Ok... let's enjoy the photos...

Look at our face... can tell right... the weather is HOT!

HOT HOT HOT...




I feel the peace in the below photo...



Somehow, the gold and the blue is so matching!!



I like my wide angle converter, but I hate while I over zoom...! -__-"

my lens was super dirty I think...



We always take turn to take photos...!



Thanks to the uncle that helped us taking photo...
he is one good husband that so sayang the wife... kept taking the wife's photos with his sony dslr!
wish we're that loving when we grow old... ;p


The entrance fee is 300 baht per person and you need to be in proper attire! no shorts, no slipper!
The buildings look alike... If you're interested... visit The Grand Palace.
Remember to bring a big bottle water with u...! Super hot!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At March 22, 2009 at 10:21 PM , Blogger sheerying said...

lol...luckily u brought a long sleeping pant

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home