My Little World

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bangkok 5-8 March Part IV

After Grand Palace, we walked to Wat Pho. Quite a distance to walk from Grand Palace.
hmm... look alike the penang sleeping buddha...

Calmness is happiness... I totally agree.






You will need to pay entrance fee which is 50 baht per person. Everything seems need to pay in Bangkok.
After that we asked direction for the boat to cross to Wat Arun. It cost 30Baht per person (one way) if I remember correctly.
On the boat...

I like Wat Arun. Eventhough all the Wat are look alike but I just feel differently to this Wat Arun.
Even the flowers look so lifely here...!


This is Wat Arun...!


Can you spot my dar dar? Yea... I not dare to climb up!!! -_-
Totally a loser!!

Can you spot me then? ahhaha

After Wat Arun, we took boat to Saphan Taksin where we can take BTS to MBK

We both were super hungry...! Thought to have cheap Thai food at the MBK food court but never know that their food court is so high class!!! sooooooooo expensive the food here... The idea is same like food loft & Marche. You will get a card upon entering the Food Avenue. They will scan your card for what you've ordered. After you have finished you meal then pay at the counter before go out!!





After lunch, I was prepared to start my shopping~~~!!! I thought I will end up buying lots of thing... but no... I buy nothing at all..! I saw alot of imitation branded stuff here...! LV, Tod's... wahh... I would buy one if I know I'm going to lose my Thai baht on the flight back!

Get back to hotel early to prepare for my romantic fine dining at Sirocco!!! :)
Next post then... need to rest...!
ohyea... my dar dar just gave me some motivation to work...! ^_^

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At March 25, 2009 at 10:55 PM , Blogger Eunice said...

Wat Arun stairs are narrow... =='

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home