My Little World

Monday, March 16, 2009

My little online sharing

One of the important must do list before going off to other coutries is to check out what are the unique thing in that country. Like if you're going to HK, you will start figuring out what brands are cheaper over there as compare to M'sia and what other product which you can only get from their country. So few weeks before I going off to Bangkok, I have read and researched through forum. And I found this...

A lot of ppl were talking about this brand in the forum and the bags look attractive to me! So I have allocated sometimes to visit this shop at Central World. The crowd is crazy... You can hear ppl speak Mandarin, and Japanese there. Obviously, they are from Taiwan, China and Japan.

See the crowd!! The weather in Bangkok is madly hot! But it was cool inside the shopping mall. An advise is, you must have proper rest and drink enough of water! Do not rush from one place to another, that makes you sick. I have a sudden terrible headache at Central World. I guess it was due to the heat I get at Chatuchak. Should have went back to bath before proceed to Central World!

Anyway, I still manage to grab some of the cute and classy bags! I'm ready to share them with any of you that interested.
Hey... Help to promote if you happen to know your friends love this style. :)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At March 16, 2009 at 10:23 PM , Blogger Eunice said...

goos stuff! okok, promote promote and see :D

 
At March 16, 2009 at 10:23 PM , Blogger Eunice said...

good i mean -_-ll

 
At March 17, 2009 at 10:06 PM , Blogger jesslynn said...

nice bags you have :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home