My Little World

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Bangkok 5-8 March Part II

Before we actually landed, YJ asked me what is the 1st thing I want to do at Bangkok... hmm... what else but eat... Yea, I want TOM YAM KUNG!!!

We're at airport

After check in, we followed the recommendation from hotel and came to this Kuang Seafood.


We both can't wait to taste the local Tom Yam Kung...
and for once I have coconut drink with only 10Baht, but this cost 70Baht!! expensive lor...! so I have chinese Tea... -__-"

KangKung...

The best Tom Yam among those we've tried out during our stay at Bangkok!!
Seafood Tom Yam

Pat Thai, the best too!

Taohu... the boy's favourite!

and see... we finished all...

The waitress not only understand Mandarin but they speak mandarin too...! which make our life much easier! ^_^
The range of price was ok, not over expensive but not as cheap as road side food though.
After dinner, we walked back to hotel.
Along the road, we spotted this satay... 5 baht each...

End our day with the first massage at BKK...
200 baht for one hour!!! which is really nice and relax.........

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home