My Little World

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Surprise

At 11am, he tried to wake me up by smsing me... but I only managed to hear the sms ringtone at 12noon when he again tried to wake me up!

So I woke up feeling a little bit weak and manja-ing to him that no ppl preparing me nescafe!! and continue to lazying on my bed... while he kept rushing me to drink my coffee! Alright, so I left my phone in my room, and I was up to drink my coffee and read newspaper... and to check when the gang will reach Penang. Yea, friends're coming from KL and we're going to meet up soon in the evening. Honestly, I was a little emo while thinking why he decided not to come! though I know he has not rest properly after Bangkok trip. I even sms him with a sad face saying that he is not coming...!!! and guess what he replied? "End of the month k??" Alright alright...

After an hour, I realized, oh I have 3 smses!! haha... he was so "kang jiong" to check where am I..! duh... I was at home, ok?! and yea... normal conversation like where he going to have his lunch!

"Dear wanna have lunch at ur place ok ar?" hmmm... why still want me to imagine to have lunch with you?
"come la" replied!
"ok coming :)"
and... few minutes later... my friends sent him to my house..........!!!!!!!!
Oh my GOD!!! A real big and happy surprise...........!

I'm happy.............! :)
Very happy!
but look at his face... He still sick... -_-
I feel so bad for not taking care of him. :(

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At March 15, 2009 at 11:16 PM , Blogger ~SwEet~ said...

surprise...haha..i done it before 3 years++ ago...

 
At March 16, 2009 at 9:04 AM , Blogger Eunice said...

wuahahahhaha, this is the excitement of LDR :p

sweet!

 
At March 16, 2009 at 10:39 AM , Blogger sheerying said...

both of u...sleepy look..haha...

 
At March 16, 2009 at 7:46 PM , Blogger jesslynn said...

hahah.... now I only realise Yujin is a romantic person :p

 
At March 16, 2009 at 9:27 PM , Blogger kiang said...

sweet: haha... yea... keep it on... surprise is the sweetest memory... I mean good surprise la!! ahaha....

Eunice: sometimes I like the daily routine rather then surprise... I'm 25 d... too old to take any surprise... hahah...

Ying: yea la... very sleepy... still not recover and rest enough after the Bangkok heat!!

ah Lei: haha... sure la... have been trained!!:p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home