My Little World

Saturday, March 21, 2009

It's all about flower

Supposed to update on Bangkok trip... But getting a little lazy la... :p
Ppl have been talking bout the Penang Sakura, and so much photos are displayed! So nice!!
I have this tree at my house which blossoms pink flower too... eventhough the flower is not as big as those nearby PISA but it's still nice... hmmm... I can't remember if it ever has flower for the pass 25 years...
it is too far for my 50mm!! haha... but I lazy to change lens...

Yea... need to practise my 50mm!
So I was looking around for any object to take... and I spot this...! haha... my Valentine's rose!

Yea... I got only one!!! unlike this family! *hint hint*

But yea, I have been collecting them since the 1st one I got... (except those mushroomed roses... hehe)
My bottle is full!!!!



Tomorrow only update on my Bangkok trip la...
If you want to get some update on Bangkok trip... You can visit here.
Basically... we will blog the same thing... -__-"

I need a sunglasses... -_-"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home