My Little World

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Woman's Health Care

Remember I blogged about this Anion Sanitary Napkin last month?
Now, time to do a little review of this brand.
1. Feel
The comfort level of this pad is definitely one of the best I have ever used!! The pad itself is thin so yea, you prefer a thin one or a thick one if the absorbing ability is the same or perhaps better? The surface is made from cotton which are softer and more comfy.
2. Absorbing
Personally, I prefer a thin sanitary but somehow I worry at those days while the volume is high. I mean those 1st two days of the period time la...!! Always need to go toilet and check up and change scare if the pad can't hold up to the amount of flow. This however can hold up to 50ml (at least during the demo we're trying on the 50ml) and it still powerful to absorb more. No leakage!!
The above are more to my own personal feeling...

Here are some of the advantages where you can get from its website.
Air Permeability: The base is permeable to air but not to water.
Health Protection: The pad has an anion piece inside the cotton setting, which emits high density of anion when used. During the process of anion neutralizaiton, the released oxygen could suppress the major source that causes gynecological disease.
Safety: The traditional padding of sanitary napkin is made from paper pulp, which is the outcome of processing recycled substances. A huge amount of caustic soda, bleaching powder, deodorizer, fluorescer, chemical substances are introduced. The Anion sanitary however is made from water absorbing particles and fully wrappped by sterilized, dust-free paper.

For those who wants to try out can get it from me.
Panty liner (30 pads, 155mm) RM 16.00
Day use ( 10 pads, 245mm) RM 13.50
Overnight use ( 8 pads, 280mm) RM 13.50

Vaginalitis test card will be attached to each packet. This enables user's self detection. By comparing the color to a given instruction, user could know whether she has vaginalitis and how serious.

If you want to know and compare the pad that you're currently using with this Anion pad, I could arrange a demo. Just let me know. :)
Can call me or Email me if you're interested!!! h_kheah@hotmail.com

Hey... yea, you know how much I dislike direct sales person. But this is just the product I would want to share. Girls must love ourselves!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At April 16, 2009 at 8:09 PM , Blogger sheerying said...

i want...going back on 30.4

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home