My Little World

Monday, April 20, 2009

The 2nd

We're now 2 years old... so to celebrate the memorable day... We went to Sushi Tei at Tropicana City.

He said he pays so he paid!! :p


The menu is too big for me...

always being so tam chiat!! I was not like this two years back!!! what happen?!



The boy's main dish

Here comes mine! Tempura is juicy!!! nice... But the rice was tasteless!!

Scallop!

Hot plate BBQ beef... haha... I don't know what's this called ady lar...


He always being serious... at food!

We do not really spend a lot of time together throughout the 2 years time. Not to say a long distance... but We can't meet up like others. Dinner after work, or simply movie at weekend, we will need to wait... is not easy for us to reach this stage, both parties play an important role!!
It is tired for us to travel eventhough just a 45min flight or a 4 hours bus ride. It is tired too while we're alone... mentally tired! but we appreciate what we have now.

I always wanted to go Bangsar for the street shopping, which I have never tell him till last week. Because the place seems so far from PJ. I wanted to explore this shop mooie where they have stock imported from oversea. I do wonder how they can make money and cover all the rental there. But ended up, I spent! So I guess, they can earn! hmm... yea... else how they can have another shop - moca.
Basically, I like these two shops, and I guess my boy likes them too. It's very comfortable for you to shop there. They have sofa for the guys to sit and wait while their girls are doing shopping. The salesgirl/boy will not entertain you. You can shop freely without ppl keep their eyes on you!
They have customer but not crowded! just so... nice to shop!! Sooooo................ shop lor...!

This dress looks nice on itself la... kns on me! >.<



OK so... that's my shopping during the weekend!
and I have a nice weekend with my darling!! :)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At April 21, 2009 at 10:52 PM , Blogger yujinl said...

^_^
many more years to come

 
At April 22, 2009 at 12:07 AM , Blogger Eunice said...

happy anniversary! many more years to come :D lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home