My Little World

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Naraya in Penang?

Went to Queensbay last night and surprisingly I discovered this... fake-Naraya!!
-_-"



The material is definitely different from the Naraya and it has a normal zip. But the price aren't cheap! For the above bag, it is selling at RM25! Definitely cheaper then the Naraya but for the material, I guess the cost price is just RM10?! or less than that! For a bigger one, it is RM50!! The material definitely does not worth that price!! -_-" You can just add another RM10+ to get a good quality bag, why not?

Oh yea... Finally I can spend 5 hours at the saloon... to straighten my hair!! I'm still thinking to dye my hair or not!! 40% discount!! should I? Oppss... super tired and not enough sleep!!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At April 25, 2009 at 11:44 PM , Blogger Eunice said...

You went to the saloon that u mention?

 
At April 26, 2009 at 10:40 AM , Blogger kiang said...

yea... tot cheaper but NOOOOO....!!! -_-

 
At April 26, 2009 at 10:29 PM , Blogger jesslynn said...

hehe... straight nice. I want to do also. My hair is too messy now -_- hate it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home