My Little World

Saturday, February 21, 2009

The weekend

The weekend at home, hmm... to be exact, the long weekend at home.
Took a day off on Friday thought of to settle my car service, creadit card bill, facial... and shop for some skincare product, especially the Sunscreen for the coming Bangkok trip. But I only manage to go for facial on the Friday night. Cause I need to attend the problem happened in office! Should have check for the 1st day result before continue to the second day. But anyhow, I am free now after rushing here and there.

The over sized t-shirt I wore last weekend! I felt sexy (don't laugh!!) while wearing my dar dar's shirt!!! hahahaha... but he said I look funny!!! -____-" I forgot to bring any t-shirt to PJ the last weekend. I brought only dresses!!


Some random photos I took after the V-day.
We went to have a walk at this recently opened shopping mall at Damansara, Tropicana City. I saw this cute outlet, Kitschen!!! Do not mitaken it as kitchen, the masak-masak place but you can find fashion clothes, bags... the concept just like Padini and the price is not too expensive here!

This black dress costs RM100++ I was looking for a v-neck dress to match my birthday present. I thought this looks OK, but he said no... why?? I wonder why??

This however too teenager!! haha... The top is RM29++ and the bottom RM59++

I wan to come back here again!!! v^_^V
I mean to the shopping mall... I saw Sushi Tei, yea the Sushi Tei from S'pore... The 1st branch in M'sia!! But it seems like quite expensive if to compare with the buffet style that we had previously at Umaiya...!
We had something light since both of us felt hungry, a set lunch at Santini.

This is the only thing I get for him over the weekend. Poor him has a poor v-day!! Kedekut me!! -__-"

I still prefer Italiannese, the food there taste nicer!



hmm... I was thinking to change my facial cleanser. I'm using Panco product from Taiwan since four years back when I started to go for facial. The time, I have pimplessssssssssss on my face which now left me all the scar but much better now. The product and facial are both good especially for those oily problematic skin.
The product not cheap though! cost a boom if to buy one full set!! But anyway, whatever good products come with the cost!! Girls... especially those after twenties must take care their skin. What to do?
This is my facial cleanser for four years... Can't believe that I'm suck a loyal girl! But now it seems like only a cleanser and does not help me improve my skin! Perhaps my skin ady used to it and it takes no effect now!

I have tried out Biotherm samples few times. But I do not know the effect on me!! sign... how to see the effect with only one week of using the product?

One thing I like Biotherm is the creams are light. You will not feel sticky after applying them.
And I am quite attracted to the H2O product too! Read some online review on this product seems like not bad!! Should give it a try? Or perhaps try on the Chanel? But it is difficult to get Chanel in penang!!!
hmm... you see... one thing bad about girls... or at least me is... If you let me free to search online or read magazine, I will be easily influenced by the adv or others' comments!!! So pls... keep me busy!!! ^_^

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At February 23, 2009 at 9:11 PM , Blogger jesslynn said...

Hehe. Because he doesn't like your low cut dress laa ~~ too show off :p he wants to enjoy by himself nia

 
At February 24, 2009 at 9:07 AM , Blogger Eunice said...

I also think so, hehe :p
Same thought with Lei

 
At February 25, 2009 at 9:58 PM , Blogger kiang said...

hmm... perhaps he doesnt feel proud when I wear the dress... see nothing... hahahahah

 
At February 28, 2009 at 8:53 PM , Blogger yujinl said...

hey.. wat dont feel proud..
>.<

 
At February 28, 2009 at 8:53 PM , Blogger yujinl said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home