My Little World

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Random

Have a long time never practise my camera!! Should go somewhere this weekend... but yea... Kim Ing, I miss you!!! No ppl go photo taking with me~!!!
I was cleaning my stuff and I found this... which look good!!

and this... Yea cute right?! But... I felt so sorry for that head!!

Kepala putus la...!!!

So kesian!!

So now I left only one pair of the vietnamese couple...! -_-"
and I miss those days in Vietnam!!!
16 days trip, where you wake up worry-less. Spending time with the kids at Sapa and relaxing with the breeze at Muine... enjoying the street at Saigon!!! Oh man~~~ I'm so tired of my work!!! Woke up sweating last night feeling gastric!! terrible! But yea... was able to continue my sleeping because the time is so precious!! I need more time to sleep pls... -_-
I think Garnier has been doing quite a lot of promotion lately especially on blog...
My boyfriend got these much and gave me all... haha...
But I still believe in You pay for what You get!!!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At February 28, 2009 at 6:35 PM , Blogger sheerying said...

i sure will call u when i back, don't tell me u want to pat tor that time.no kaki at mlk also...sian!!!

 
At February 28, 2009 at 7:16 PM , Blogger kiang said...

ok la one day i go mlk find u...!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home