My Little World

Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

This is the 2nd year we celebrated V's Day together. Flying to KL in the night before that. I guess I was lucky this time that Air Asia was being on time!! :)
rose

I've passed all the planning job to dar dar and I just wait and follow wherever he brought me to. Darling made a reservation at this place called Jarrod & Rawlins at Damansara Height.
Pretending to enjoy the romantic dinner by having wine. In fact we do not know how to appreciate wine. :P





Trying to be a cool couple in black!
We have Valentine set dinner which made us kept looking on those ordered with ala carte... because the dinner is just... not nice! Though they looked good here.

First Course


Second Course


Third Course


Dessert


We couldn't resist anymore thus we ordered sausage!! But out of our expectation too... hmm... we should have ordered burger... haha...


They have rose petal on every table with dim lighting... Great... I was dreaming on my dream house ady! haha... But no no no... I don't want garden cause hard to maintain!!


Someone said that this photo was taken by him... Should have put his name!!!
OK la... Yu Jin took this Photo!!!


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home