My Little World

Saturday, February 07, 2009

Shopping day

I realized that my skin is kinda dry recently and I need a moisturising lotion to pamper myself in a good scent. Thus, plan for my off day is SHOPPING! So~~~ Shopping lar...!

Since my Body Shop Deep Cleansing Wipes is finishing soon... So time to get another pack but... This Body Shop Cleansing Wipes is expensive!!! RM 1 per wipe. Furthermore, I not used to heavy make up and I believe I do not need a Deep Cleansing solution... hmm... find another alternative plus cheaper replacement.

So I get Skin Food Green Vegetable Cleansing Tissue. Hopefully this work good for me. I love the Body Shop Tea Tree Oil though. If this replacement doesn't work then I will get back this Tea Tree Oil.
RM32.90/50 Tissues

Come to the main purpose of my shopping today... The lotion!! Do not have a specific favourite brand. Came across the Crabtree & Evelyn so just give it a try. They have promotion going on where you bought the lotion and get the body wash free!!! Quite attractive right? And if you spend a total of RM600 in 6 months time, you get a life membership and with the membership you're entitled with 15% discount (if not mistaken on the number) on normal price item!! (something like that la...) hmm But then hor... how to spend RM 600 in 6 months ler??


Counting on the hours... till my dar dar comes!!! ^_^
nice weekend awaiting~!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home