My Little World

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

cny

Gong Xi Gong Xi~~ Gong Xi Fa Cai~~

These are what I get so far... have been collecting them since the cny eve. Still waiting for more........!!! :)

**chu yi**
As usual we wake us up early in the first day for "pai pai" 祭拜祖先. After that was watching TV program till the lunch and get back to sleep ;p but this year was a little special that this big ant get to kiss my ass and my leg!! Have no idea how it can get to my bed???!!!! :( SO, I visited doctor on the 1st day of new year and gave him ang pao RM 40!!!! The clinic that under my company was close on that day and I NEED TO PAY!!! :(
I did not take any of these because I have no confidence in that doctor!! He was reading novel while I walking in.


**chu er**
Another big day to come where I can collect more ang paos. This was the day where we gathered with aunties and uncles from my mother side at my grandparents house. I have lots of cousins, range from my age down to 1!!! Do not have any mood to take picture that day because I got slight fever and slept one whole afternoon while the rest were playing cards.

**chu san**and onward**

Guess what my dar dar busy with?
Made me Poh Piah!!! haha... their family traditional. eat Poh Piah for the reunion!



The fattening corner


Lazy Movies @ GSC One-U
Have a really lazy cny this year. Watched two movies in two days. "The Wedding Game" and "All's Weel Ends Well", kinda boring though.

Layzy Sweet Hours @ Baskin
RM3 off from the Jusco birthday voucher.


Lazy tea time @ Old Town






Lazy evening @ Park

Oh my GOD...! we actually went pat tor at PARK!!!! soooo lao yea can?! -____-"
Hahaha... This is where he used to jog and guess what..!! His dad was jogging while we were lazying...!

till the day get dark!! hmm... increase the ISO pls!!! so dark!!!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At February 19, 2009 at 4:40 PM , Blogger Shawn said...

that picture of you sitting on the donkey is geli ... hahahahahaha .... so innocent!


Nai Shyong

 
At February 22, 2009 at 6:39 PM , Blogger kiang said...

wah wah wah.... wah you mean by "GELI"............ ##%$%$$#@#@@ kns!
hahahahahah...........

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home