My Little World

Friday, January 30, 2009

The year of ox

Happy Mou Mou Year to all...!!!
I can foresee this coming Ox year is not an easy year for me which the economy recession and those uncertainties. Must think carefully before taking any step of changes.

The new year eve, before reunion dinner was the last round of cny shopping with both my sisters. In the very last minute, I got myself a red new cloth and a pair of jeans from Esprit. A red shirt (from me) and a belt (from sis) for my dad.

Back home ealier to prepare for the reunion dinner. As usual, I was the one that helping my mum. :) washed the fish balls, sotong balls, crab balls, abalone, mushroom, prawns.... etc etc etc.


The "tong liu" (soup)


The balls...

The mushroom, sausage

The seafood

The vege

== ** == ** ==
My little cousins



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home