My Little World

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

The New Year

is 2010 now!!!

Time flies... and I'm getting lazy to update my blog :p
Have my business trip to Taipei... and finally I have chance to travel ALONE :) :)
haha...
Say hello to 101 Tower :)

Have my Christmas celebration with my darling :) blessed!
we've exchanged a lot of presents :p
But what really excite me now is..........................
We're going to Bali soon :)
I'm happy and I think 2010 would be a good year for us :)
Happy New Year

4 Comments:

At January 6, 2010 at 8:40 PM , Blogger sheerying said...

i think i baru ask u 'enjoy ur trip', now wanna say the same thing again...haha...enjoy ur pre-honeymoon

 
At January 6, 2010 at 10:49 PM , Blogger ~SwEet~ said...

enjoy ur Bali trip........

 
At January 16, 2010 at 2:19 PM , Blogger Eunice said...

i saw your bali photos d, very nice. :D

 
At January 16, 2010 at 8:33 PM , Blogger kiang said...

thank you thank you...
I really enjoy my trip... and that reminded me a lot on our graduation trip... haha... such a nice time and a young me... :p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home