My Little World

Sunday, November 29, 2009

I Actually Know How to Cook

haha... yea... that surprised me too... :p

Last week, my mum was away to Japan... So... we took turn to cook.
Don't ask me why we didn't go and "tapao"... I guess, my grandpa was too excited that he finally have chance to cook some dishes... :P haha...


No doubt... I fried the fish...!!!! -_- the vege and the soup!

All the above were under my control... :)
I added some "ma you" (dont know how to call that) in the soup...


the Kari fish was from my dad...! haha...

and this yam rice was from my grandpa.............!!!! :P
hhhmmm... now I can ensure someone that he can have homecook food next time :)

Labels:

7 Comments:

At November 30, 2009 at 10:43 PM , Blogger Eunice said...

kiang can cook :o
hahaha, u have a lot of surprises for him

 
At December 1, 2009 at 5:13 PM , Blogger Jin said...

yeah, we can have potluck d..

 
At December 1, 2009 at 10:19 PM , Blogger yujinl said...

haha kiang bites!
mmm....

 
At December 3, 2009 at 10:48 PM , Blogger jesslynn said...

Wahh.. 1st time seeing u cook ler. Next time I want try! :P

 
At December 4, 2009 at 9:36 PM , Blogger kiang said...

hahhaha... i also first time see myself cook la...!!! :p
but le.. portluck better I go and get pizza... :p
BUT i still think... someone would only love his mum cook!!! -_-

 
At December 11, 2009 at 12:13 AM , Blogger h0o! j!ng said...

walau... unbelievable tat u can cook leh... haha i miss the opportunity...
can eat 1 or not?? haha
u cook or sis cook?? haa

 
At December 12, 2009 at 9:26 AM , Blogger kiang said...

I cook one la... sure can eat la... -_-' you can ask grandma...!!! hahahah

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home