My Little World

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Tired

Recently I am really sick of working... Too many projects come together and each project told me to put them at piriority!!
I do wonder is my problem or the management's problem!! -_-
Honestly, on and off I do think of resigning... But I just can't... I guess I like my job then. To give up I still need to think twice! I need to achieve something (don't ask me what, i dont know) before 30!!
But still it is not impossible to throw letter... :p I need a long long holiday... Flip through my previous blog, realized my working life is dull. How I miss my uni life... erm... not really uni life, but those years where I travelled the most!
2005 :: Thailand & Laos



2006:: Hong Kong & Macau & China
This was so great to skip 21 days in a short semester :P










Locally to Kuala Selangor


To KK



2007:: to Genting


Bali


Vietnam and the 1 night at Combodia

and this 16 days trip marks the end of my worri-less life... where my working life starts!
But still my darling never fail to bring me around...

To KK again



To Bangkok

but something is missing... the travelling now is like rushing around to compete with time... I miss those days in Vietnam, woke up without knowing what to do later... I do not know when I will have the gut to take up my backpack and go missing for another long long vacation. I hope soon...
Life is not long enough for me to think and plan... no?

Labels:

5 Comments:

At September 9, 2009 at 7:51 PM , Blogger ~SwEet~ said...

same same...some times work until very tired, think to give up..every project also have the its own priority.but 2 years++ working there, i get my promotion to the position i have now, is out of my expectation. so i enjoy working here with the environment, the colleague, the benefit from the company...what i need is a long holiday.

 
At September 10, 2009 at 12:09 AM , Blogger yujinl said...

hey... i do feel the same about work... you know what..talking to you after a stressful day at work makes me feel better... let's recover from this and go for a break.. :)

 
At September 10, 2009 at 10:38 PM , Blogger Eunice said...

sigh, u just reminded me of how sad working life is... T_T
i need a holiday too.

btw, the KK picture is so nice...

 
At September 13, 2009 at 2:58 PM , Blogger sheerying said...

guess all the working people have the same feelings.me too!hey think of ur bali trip...then u will be excited!haha...i found back the vietnam's trip feeling when i was in Bali! enjoy that so much...no need to wake up by alarm, no need to rush and fight with the time...no need to rush to many tourist spots...it's really a life without worries...

 
At September 20, 2009 at 10:49 AM , Blogger kiang said...

Sweet: actually I'm quite envy u... haha... find a job that you love is real hard..!! but you found yours!!!!

Eunice: yea... feel like go to climb kk again..!!!

Ying: yea.. i have think of my Bali trip!! 3 more months to go le...

Dear... I'm happy I am the one that you can share your happiness and worries with though we're far away..! I have your shoulder and you have mine k :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home