My Little World

Saturday, August 01, 2009

Shopping day

Finally I have my shopping day...!!! not manage to get any Jeans and a black heel that I want to match with my dark red Cheongsam! but yet, I get a high heel for no purpose!

Realized I am very stressed up recently! Those pimples on my face tell. So I've planned to pamper myself with Lavendar...



Cost me a boom!! -_- how to relax?

Walking around in the shopping mall and I actually enjoyed picking stuff for my dear... haha...
Since he has not buying any shirt recently and is time for him to have some fresh look, so I decided to pick some shirt and t-shirt for him to work... yea... I like my dear in shirt! :p
End up boom myself again at G2k! -_-" Get the 2 important men in my life some shirts and t-shirts... what a good daugher and good girlfriend I am!! haha...
feel like a si lai..! haha...
a hang fuk si lai... :p
Shopping on Weekday is great!! super great!! haha... But the worst is I stuck in Friday jam!! It took me 2 and a half hours to reach home from Gurney!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At August 3, 2009 at 10:25 PM , Blogger jesslynn said...

Hehe.. so hang fuk! Your high heel is very nice, looks elegant and the sandal suits your type too :) I wanted to buy sandal too but couldnt find any .. sienzzz.

 
At August 4, 2009 at 2:45 PM , Blogger Eunice said...

wah, super syiok can shop so much!
i wan to see the dark red cheongsam. where did u get it? i think it will look good on you lor :)

 
At August 5, 2009 at 9:16 PM , Blogger kiang said...

haha... yea ah lei, i know u want to buy a sandal... but most of the shoes ady no size... sien!

the cheongsam was my CNY dress two years ago la... the one from MELL... just that I want to pair it with black heel... :P where can get a nice cheongsam?

 
At August 11, 2009 at 10:12 AM , Blogger Eunice said...

Duno where to get also... tailor made la :) should be nicer and fits your body.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home