My Little World

Monday, July 20, 2009

Jap food - Rakuzen

Here we come again... RakuZen...!
The last time we managed to get a table for one hour when I have my wisdom-toothache bothering me and we ended up eating "lou su fan" at TTDI. This time, dar dar has made a reservation. Thus... Finally I can taste the yummy Jap food!!! ^_^

Busy looking at the big menu...



Unagi set - RM 38

Seafood set - RM 38

See... someone has recommended RakuZen over and over again...
and he must show how he enjoy the food!!
The set is very filling... super full...!!
Before leaving... just do some posing at the entrance... :p


Enjoy the weekend very much... but time just past to fast!!
don't have time to plan out our itenerary...
started to learn driving at PJ!! haha...
Not that I can't drive but to drive a car other then mine... I will consider that as learning... :p
and drive to memorize the direction...
SO... the next time I can go even when dar dar need to work and I still can get around without him driving me... haha... sound good?

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At July 21, 2009 at 7:13 PM , Blogger Eunice said...

sounds totally good lor! :p then u can go shopping happily!

the place you dine looks yummy lar!

 
At July 21, 2009 at 7:38 PM , Blogger Jin said...

yaya, sounds very good!! gambateh!

where is rakuzen?? Near 1u?

 
At July 21, 2009 at 8:36 PM , Blogger kiang said...

hahah... yea good..:P
Rakuzen is at Hartamas... I dont know how to go.. :P hahahahah

 
At July 21, 2009 at 9:17 PM , Blogger yujinl said...

yes the food is good.... haha

 
At July 22, 2009 at 9:45 AM , Blogger Eunice said...

Kiang, next time collect the name card ok? :) I wan the contacts :):):)

 
At July 22, 2009 at 9:22 PM , Blogger kiang said...

yujin did take it la... ask from him. haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home