My Little World

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I'm POOR

Finally got my tooth pull out...!!!
It cost me a boom!!! RM300 can?! I can go shop and buy a lot of stuff!!!
Not forget that I have ady spent RM110 previously for the checkup!! -_-
I am very poor now!!

and my car's batt dead while I was in KL...
that is another RM160!

and so...
I'm poor... But yet... I WANT shopping!!!!
Everybody knows MNG is having big sales right!!!
while I was lining up for the fitting room... there was this aunty standing right beside me and trying to cut my queue... and made me seen like the one that jump queue...
Can't help but sorry aunty... I got to tell u that I came before you!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At June 26, 2009 at 3:10 PM , Blogger Eunice said...

i also went MNG shopping, syiokness!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home