My Little World

Sunday, January 18, 2009

cny shopping

Chinese New Year is just one week away!!! I have not done any cny shopping so I went Queensbay shopping yesterday... I only manage to get one dress which a bit over-size for me... but that is the smallest size!

Anyone knows where I can get a nice red color dress for my cny? Padini crazy sales still going on! I reach early thus manage to try on some clothes but buy nothing!
The black dress only cost RM 30 ++, but it doesn't look nice on me! I miss the F21 black dress which I tried on last time!

Diva has sales on all the accessories.RM 8 each!! I grabbed two, another one is from F21 with RM10!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At January 18, 2009 at 7:39 PM , Blogger ~SwEet~ said...

Last week i bought 1 necklace at F21 rm29...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home