My Little World

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tomato

These photos were taken during the long break. I was thinking to take the photo of strawberry. Thus we drove to Jusco nearby. But the strawberry are so expensive!! So, ended up buy tomato!! All these photos effect happen accidentally with over explosure!!

love

I was editing this photo in the midnight, and I can't think of how should I complete the sentence of "Love is...". Thus, I rushed to my dar dar's room and asked him (he was sleeping...) "Love is what??" Then, he not even open up his eyes... just "hmm... hmm..." But yeah, I die die want to wake him up... kept goyang him... "wei wei, Love is what?" and he replied "you!". Alright, so...

love

But the next day when I asked him, he can't remember at all... and he don't even remember I did wake him up!!! Gosh!!! Lucky him... so sweet! hmm... the tomato!

love

played around with the poster...
tomato1

perhapslove

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home