My Little World

Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Weekend

I mean the last week..!
We're heading toward Gurney to experience the newly opened phase. I kept asking where should us go for our tea time... "Winter Warmer" came across my head. Then dear suggested "want Laksa not". and we ended up at Penang road. OK la... since I have been missing the Laksa since n months back!

We ordered Laksa and Cendol. Till then I realized, cendol that the shop ordered was actually from the opposite stall! Oh my oh my!! yea... the taste was not good at all. I not even finish them though they look good!

The tipu-makan Penang Road cendol
cendol

The famous Penang Road cendol
Penang road cendol

How to differentiate both of them? The blue bolw and the orange one! and definitely by the crowd!! haha...

The Penang Road Laksa... Taste good!! :)
Penang road laksa

Oh ya... so these cendol and laksa was our tea time!!
The new phase is not big though, but good that there is MNG! but... no Zara, no F21.... hmmm KL is still the best shopping place!

Dinner was my favourite Chilis again..! :p
yujin
Thanks to this guy...! This guy is my boyfriend la... At first, I was saying that want to spend him a nice dinner because I have got my bonus..! That was just an excuse... The main reason was actually I want makan la.. simply! But in the end, he paid the bill.. wah so good..! haha...

country fried chickent

lamb
My favourite... Chocolate Molten... The reason bought me here!
choc
but then the chocolate was not melt throughoutly! and it disappointed me a little!

me
keep in touch with ah sweet who was in Gurney too. Too bad she and the boy friend don't want come over for dinner... or else we can order triple plate and share share... I miss that!!! and I am still miss that!!
with my bottomless-and-not-for-share fruit juice!
me

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At December 1, 2008 at 11:34 AM , Blogger Eunice said...

Winter Warmers not bad :P the drinks.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home