My Little World

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sabah - KK 1-4 Oct IV

Many people has recommended on the Kon Lou Mee in KK, especially at this shop which next to a book shop at Gaya street. So we're looking around for the Kon Lou Mee but the Gaya Street is so long... Then we came to this shop which quite full house and we thought should be not bad too. But... yeah we were wrong.

kk22

Kari Laksa... I guess my skill is good to take a look-yummy pic...
kk20

Kon Lou Mee. I know Kon Lou Mee doesn't look like this, but this was how it looks and it is Kon Lou Mee!!
kk9

This sucky meal cost us RM11 and the food ocupied a big portion of my tummy... and we finally found the shop!!!
kk26
oh man... How am I going to eat? and yeah, I am so so so regret that I have not try their Laksa and Kon Lou Mee...!!!

ngiu chap...
kk24
look so delicious, smell so good, and the taste is superb!! though I don't eat this!!

That is how the tummy formed!! RM4.50 for a bowl of ngiup chap!
kk25

If you wonder whatelse are nice
kk23

at the street side, we took photo...!!
us

Our next destination was Sutera Harbour. Cool wey, if I rich enough I would like to spend a day here. Seeing those guai lous were really relaxing themselves by the seaside, tanning themselves, reading books!!!

sutera harbour

me

sutera harbour

me

We planned to have lobster at Port View, but 1kg lobster would cost us RM160!! after seening the price we realized we're not at the status to have the expensive dinner...! and decided to go to the open air complex. This time we went for Twinsky Restaurant!
twinsky seafood

yea, this round we want to eat lobster!! but just a baby size!
baby lobster
ooOops no... we were not eating this particular one! have another cheaper.

Sayur of the day... dont know what it called.
sayur

dang dang dang dang....~~~!!! The main characters... wet butter lobster and the cheese baked lobster
baby lobster

baby lobster

Crab with Kam Hiong... hmm... but if you want to taste the fresh-ness of the crab don't order it with Kam Hiong, you will eventually taste the kam hiong rather than crab!
crab

another add on... mantis prawn... these two mantis prawn cost RM 48! which I do think is a bit expensive. The Batu Kawan seems like nicer! but steam mantis is always nice!!! :)
mantis prawn

This dinner cost RM177

and we got to watch orang asli show!!!
traditional show

After eating, we have a walk at WaterFront, which is good to spend your night with friends or the love one... lot of cafe, pub there...

Day 3 Total Damage:
breakfast : RM 20.70
lunch : RM 11
beaf noodle : RM 4.20
mineral water: RM 1
dinner : RM 177
Taxi : RM 10

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home